North American Monsters that Need Their Own Horror Movies.

When I was a kid, I loved anything supernatural, paranormal, scary. I watched USA’s Saturday Nightmares with my dad (and had subsequent nightmares), and I was a voracious reader of any scary stories I could get my hands on, including Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark, the Fear Street YA novels, Stephen King…anything.
Of course, I was also fascinated with stories of cryptids, urban legends, and mythical monsters. We’ve all heard the stories about Bigfoot, Loch Ness, and the chupacabra. But what about the less well-known cryptids, especially our very own North American kind? I’ve always thought there were quite a few that would make for an excellent creepy-to-downright-terrifying horror movie. Let’s talk about creepy-crawlies, everyone…

Source: Movie Pilot
Image: Jersey Devil

Comments