Supernatural Staffordshire: Teens’ Encounter With ‘Vanishing’ Man At Paranormal Hotspot


I’m sure that I am not the only one who spent evenings trying to scare my friends with ghost stories during my youth.

Under the cover of darkness we would take it in turns to try and trump each other’s paranormal tales – and that is exactly what this week’s story centres on.

When a group of youngsters from Stoke-on-Trent embarked on an innocent search to find the supernatural during an evening of ghostly story-telling, they were faced with an all-too-real apparition.

The next time you’re travelling through Lightwood and pass Rough Close Common, take time to detour from your journey down towards Cocknage Road.

When you reach the quaint pond you will have reached the site of this week’s tale.

It is one of Staffordshire’s most prolific full body manifestations sites. By that I mean the appearance of the supernatural.

Source: The Sentinel

    Comments