My Shadow’s Misbehaving! Businessman Discovers Old Photo Of Himself As A Teenager That Shows His Shadow Appearing To Have A Mind Of Its Own

A businessman has discovered an old photo of him as a teenager that shows his shadow appearing to have a mind of its own - taken in his ‘haunted’ childhood home.
Conor Wright, 23, of Bexley, South-East London, took the picture of him standing in front of a mirror when he was aged 16 before heading out to a family party and posted it on Facebook.
But friends quickly pointed out that his shadow was ‘misbehaving’ and did not appear to match his pose, because his head appears tilted downwards and hand is in a different position.
And the foreign currency trader, whose grandfather was a medium, said: ‘I started getting lots of comments from friends who had noticed that the shadow didn’t match up to my pose in the picture.
‘They were all saying how freaky it was, and how it appeared like the shadow had a life of its own. I thought it was really bizarre as there was nothing else around me to have made that shadow.
‘The only thing near me was the banister, but that would long and tall and did not match the shape either. Even my head is at a different angle as the shadow.’


Comments