The Men Who Love to Worship Satan and Summon Demons


Are young men also tantalized by the occult? And if so, what does that look like?

For some, it looks like Satanism. Nineteen-year-old Vincent Rodriguez, a logistics team member at Target, has been follower of LaVeyan Satanism for the last year.

Growing up in a Christian home and seeing the hypocrisy of those closest to him influenced Rodriguez’s decision to join the Church of Satan—sort of. “I would like to say I’m not an official member of the Church of Satan (yet), but I do affiliate myself with the Church and follow its teachings. When you join the Church, it’s a $200 charge,” Rodriguez explains. “Yes, it seems like a lot, but they make a point of saying that when you are a Christian you give the church about 10 percent of your annual income. So when you think about it, $200 for a lifetime membership is not much to ask for. I am a proud Satanist who will never deny his affiliation with our Dark Lord. I found happiness, acceptance, and truth within LaVey’s teachings and I will stay true to his work for as long as I live.”

Full Article

Comments