8-Foot-Tall Gray Alien Spotted Walking On Post Office Roof in Stephenville, Texas, According To Retired Police Officer

A retired police officer recalls a shocking encounter of the third kind he had in 2000 when he was employed as a night shift patrol sergeant with the police department in Stephenville, Erath County in Texas. Although the officer was unable to identify the alien species involved in the sighting, many alien experts believe the officer likely had an encounter with a Tall Grey alien dressed in a glowing spacesuit.

According to the unnamed officer in a testimony filed in the reporting database of the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) as Case 54733 during his shift from 7 p.m. to 7 a.m., he saw an 8-foot-tall humanoid alien being walking on the flat roof of the Stephenville post office, located at 31 North Graham Street.

“All I could think was that I can’t believe what I’m seeing and I hope it didn’t see me.”

Full Article

Comments