Have The Kentucky Goblins Returned?

The Kelly-Hopkinsville sighting (AKA: Kelly Green Men case or Hop-town Chicken heads) is a report of an extraterrestrial landing and possible attack of tiny beings that happened near Kelly and Hopkinsville on the Tennessee /Kentucky border.  The year was 1955 and it happened in Christian county, Kentucky. Some people think that it was just the imagination of the people who saw it. However, even more people consider it one of the most powerful cases of UFO visitation ever. 

Have the goblins returned?

The following is from an email sent to ghost hunters Inc:

Dear Sir, I have been living in a rural home on the border of Kentucky and Tennessee for around six months. My family and I have been assaulted nightly by what I believe to be creatures from another world. These creatures have the size of a small child. They have no facial features except two large oily eyes and a thin lipless mouth. They frighten my children by peeping in their windows and chirping to one another. They have tried to enter my home on numerous occasions. Last month they took my dog. The police will not do anything. They say the problem is with wild animals and not beings from outer space. I believe that these creatures are coming from an abandoned mine on my property. Can you help me?
Full Article


Comments