These Creepy As Hell Incidents On Horror Movie Sets Will Make you Believe In Ghosts & The Paranormal!

You’re by yourself, working late at the office or on set. You leave, walk back to your car and you’re clearly in your own world and not focused on your surroundings. Do you ever have a feeling someone or something is there with you? When you’re home alone, sitting in the dark with only your desk lamp on, do you feel something then? Do you look over into the darkness and think, what if something is in there, watching me?
I would be lying if I said I did not believe in ghosts, spirits, etc. I am a very inquisitive person and I always psyche myself out (although I love the adrenaline rushing through me while watching a horror or a thriller movie!). Also, I find it interesting to hear stories from people who have had experiences with the paranormal. Specifically, encounters that happen on and off a movie set. I’ve never experienced anything supernatural myself… yet. However, I have to admit, the hairs on my arms stand up when I think about the “what-if” scenarios.
Below are some of Hollywood’s top cursed/haunted set stories that will leave you to wonder. Can an otherworldly encounter strike anytime or anywhere? For some, these creepy happenings has remained with those who have experienced them long after the movie was over. Is there a reason behind the hauntings or is it coincidence?

Full Article

Comments