Don’t Seek Demonic Powers Online

A lot of you folks come here to Geek.com to learn how to summon demons. Don’t lie; we can see the numbers and search terms. “Can I really summon Lucifer?” “How to summon a demon on someone else.” “How to make deals with demons.” “Sad Satan.” There’s no shame in this. We’re grateful y’all are so interested in figuring out how to bring Buné the Three-Headed or Forneus the Demon of Language to this mortal plane. You’re even emailing editors for more insight. Knock yourselves out!
However, as ethical journalists, it is also our responsibility to present both sides of the demon summoning dilemma. If I may paraphrase the author of the original story, Aubrey Sitterson, if you’re asking others for help on how to summon a demon, you’re not yet strong enough to summon a demon. But instead of scolding you I figured I’d share my own cautionary tale of online dark power-seeking gone wrong.

Full Article
Image Source

Comments