Dad Starts Collecting Creepy Dolls. When Son Is Convinced They’re Haunted, He Moves Out

Barry Collingswood was in a local charity shop when a porcelain doll caught his eye. He brought it home, only to discover that it was haunted? At least that’s what Barry and his children believe. In fact, they are certain the doll tried to kill him.
His wife, Sarah didn’t want the creepy doll in the house so Barry decided to get rid of it.
“I know it sounds crazy but I got up on the wall outside about to put the doll which was still wrapped in polythene in a bin when a gust of wind unwrapped it and all of a sudden I was on the floor,” Barry told Caters News. “There was a pane of glass which I almost put my wrist through. She must have sensed what I was doing and tried to kill me.”
Spooked but intrigued, Barry began to collect the dolls. Now he has 30 and his children are convinced they haunted. They claim that the dolls have turned appliances on and off, and that their eyes move during conversation as if they are listening.

Full Article: https://www.littlethings.com/dad-haunted-dolls/

Comments