Deep Thinking on The Paranormal


The question came up at the breakfast club: Do you believe in ghosts? And most responses came from the light side. As for me, I could only answer that I have not had an experience with ghosts.
There are many television productions about the “paranormal.” Some people claim to have haunted houses, and supposedly there are those people who go out and investigate reports of the paranormal. I watched one of those shows recently, and all I could conclude was that if ghosts are real, they can’t talk plainly.
So I got to thinking about ghosts and spirits. And it dawned on me that the Bible alludes to ghosts and spirits. So I suppose if one wanted to use the Bible as a source, then perhaps a strong “yes” argument could be made from that perspective. So where do angels fit into all of this?

Full Article: http://www.timesenterprise.com/opinion/columns/deep-thinking-on-the-paranormal/article_901cef89-5bb7-5493-8dc0-0503f1a6f0b0.html

Comments