I Photographed Exorcism Rituals In Ethiopia

My name is David Tesinsky and I came to Ethiopia to find real exorcism rituals and it took me a while just to find one. I just earned some money, got a cheap flight ticket, found some contacts and I found myself in Addis Ababa. People were not really great in the beginning, I almost got robbed in a slum area where I supposed to stay overnight but in the end, there was just a big bloody fight between other two guys.

However finding such exorcism ritual took me many days of waking up around 4-5AM and visiting churches in hope there with be such possessed “client” who will also allow me to photograph it which wasn’t very real. After almost 2 weeks I found a place not too far from Addis Ababa where the ritual took place and with more than 150 people waiting for their turn to get to a priest Memehir.

Full Article: https://www.boredpanda.com/exorcism-rituals-ethiopia-david-tesinsky/

Comments