This Is What You Need To Know About Using An Ouija Board On Halloween


While I’m a total believer in the spirit world, I’ve never been particularly successful in my attempts make contact with it. I know I’m not alone when I say, as a kid, I was all about dusting off the Ouija board in a friend’s basement Halloween night, surrounded by mini Snickers and someone’s mom’s Yankee Candle collection. We’d ask questions like, “Does Jamie love me like I love him?” or “How and when am I going to die?” And sometimes, we’d actually get answers. While our attempts inevitably scared us, I always felt it was pretty clear one of us, in one way or another, was responsible for moving the planchette. Nevertheless, believer or not, using an Ouija board on Halloween is still a pretty popular phenomenon. But the question of the Ouija board’s effectiveness, credibility, and yes, even the safety of their use, is still up in the air. 

Full Article: http://elitedaily.com/life/need-know-using-ouija-board-halloween/2082353/

Comments