Why Witchcraft Can Never Be Used To Accomplish Good

Shortly after Donald Trump assumed the office of President of the United States, witches across the country began large-scale efforts to cast binding spells on him.
Amanda Yates Garcia, a self-identified witch known as the “Oracle of Los Angeles,” told Tucker Carlson of FOX News last week that the binding spells are not intended to harm Trump, but rather are intended to prevent him from causing any harm to others.
“Binding spells are a symbolic action used to harness the powers of the imagination and achieve a tangible result, eventually,” she said.
“I desire that Trump stop harming people that I care about and instituting policies that also harming me or people that I care about. My ultimate aim is that we protect the people that we love from having harm done to them,” she added.
But can witchcraft ever be used to accomplish something good?

Comments