THIS mysterious mutant creature has the whole internet asking: “What the hell is it?”
With what appear to be two legs and some sort of face, the alien-type discovery looks as if it’s a prop from a freaky horror B-movie.
The bizarre photo appeared on Reddit with the caption “Friend found this outside her house. Wtf indeed…”
It was also shared on Facebook by Gianna Peponis, who said: “I wasn’t gonna post this but I can’t stop trying to figure out wtf this thing is.”
Source: Daily Star
With what appear to be two legs and some sort of face, the alien-type discovery looks as if it’s a prop from a freaky horror B-movie.
The bizarre photo appeared on Reddit with the caption “Friend found this outside her house. Wtf indeed…”
It was also shared on Facebook by Gianna Peponis, who said: “I wasn’t gonna post this but I can’t stop trying to figure out wtf this thing is.”
Source: Daily Star

Comments
Post a Comment