Why Is Believing In Aliens Considered Radical Yet Believing In God Is Normal?

I have thought about this for some time now.  Does God exist? Do UFO’s from off-world exist? It all comes down to the evidence. Both sides really do have credibility problems.  Why is it that believing in God is OK and actually encouraged (by some), while believing in UFO’s is considered crazy?  I have seen a UFO but I have never seen an Angel or Demon.  Even a tertiary glance will show that there are volumes of alleged evidence of extraterrestrials coming here for at least a good joy ride. I know most of it is ridiculous, but it only takes one image, one video to be legitimate to make my point. I hold that little truism to have more believably than seeing Jesus in a piece of toast, in a Mexican tamale, or when The Virgin Mary’s visage around the world bleeds red corn syrup from various orifices. 

Full Article

Comments